Friday, October 14, 2011

11 Months

ELEVEN months OLD!!  WOW!  Maddox has changed so much this month.  Maddox is crawling everywhere, pulling up to everything.  She waves at anyone and anything and is talking in her own language to anyone who will listen.  She is making us  laugh everyday.  Someone asked me yesterday, do you feel like she has always been around?  I said no, I used to sleep a lot more, but I'm sure glad she's around NOW!!  Best time in our lives.

Maddox and Meredith 

Precious Babies!

Marci, Mary, Meredith #1, Maddox and Meredith #2 at Scott and Tiffany's Wedding in Tulsa 

Party Time at Scott's Wedding

Grandy and Maddox

Enjoying the Great Day


So DANG long

11 months and look at all those ROLLS

Stinkin' Cute
Hope you enjoyed!!!!  

Time Flies,
Meredith 

1 comment:

  1. Marmy always enjoys..I look at this nearly every night...stinkin cute...can't wait to see her next Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete