Monday, February 21, 2011

Jason and I were married on June 30, 2007 in Captiva Island, Florida on the beach! We had a great time with great friends and family. Jason is a coach and I teach kindergarten. We both enjoy our job's on most days. We live in the Panhandle of Texas and really love our hometown.  It is one of those places that your momma knows what you did before you even get home. This used to bother me but now that I am a mom, I really love it.  In November 2010 we were blessed with a baby girl that we named Maddox Bryn. We think she is pretty perfect and the sweetest little girl in the world, we may be a little biased.  We also have a pug named Boomer, he was our first child and he is a great big brother to Maddox. We are very blessed and are enjoying our little family!

2 comments: