Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just Full of It.....

Well since we haven't seen you since Christmas this one is just FULL OF IT!

The Hub's and I at his BDAY dinner. 


These pictures are from a random "Sunday Funday!"


























On February 24 Maddox and I took off for Layfayette LA!  We flew down and met my family.  My Uncle Robert and Aunt Kathy live in Layfayette and Mardi Gras in a BIG DEAL!!!  Of course Maddox and I had a blast, we had to leave Daddy at home ( insert sad face). It's never to early to Mardi Gras!!!
Josh and Mad's at lunch

Giving Becky a High 5 at restaurant dinner

Liked this picture, describes our weekend


Cameron and Maddox with their new hair pieces 

Lina showing Maddox a video of herself

Maddox's first Mardi Gras Parade

Cousins

Parade 

Cameron and Me

One float- look you can see the beads they throw for free 

Cameron and all her beads with cousin Lina

Mad's in the street's of New Orleans 

My mom, Mad's and I 

Waiting for the parades 

Taking a nap- with he Great Uncle Doug 

I love the kiddo's!!  Cameron, Caleb and Lucus 

Mad's and I at Jackson Square 

Time Flies,
Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment